Watch jkOnTheRun Audio Edition #26 here (WMV format, 640 x 480, 216 MB, 39:00 minutes)
For our QVGA little-friends, we have a 320 x 240 format right here (WMV format, 320 x 240, 95 MB).
After spending two weeks with the Dialogue FlyBook V33i on loan from iCube, we figured it as time to share the experience with a video review. Topics we cover:
- Complete walk around of the device
- The excellent case
- Using the integrated WWAN capabilities for phone calls and Internet
- Comparing a native 1024 x 600 screen to a non-native screen, i.e.: the Q1
- FlyBook Control Center
- Keyboard usage and thoughts
- Mouse / joystick controls
- Alternatives to the Tablet PC OS and applications
- Touchscreen vectoring demonstration; how well does the V33i deal with palm rejection?
- Overall specs and final thoughts
- Stay tuned after the credits for a special "short feature".
Please note: This video is in WMV format so it will not show up nor play in iTunes. You will have to use another podcatcher or download the show direct to view.